AMY pilot hat
Size: One size
The AMY pilot helmet is named after one of the first English female pilots, the world-famous Amy Johnson.This classic pilot helmet is made of sheep nappa, lined with lamb fur and cotton fabric. Rib stitch is placed in the neck for flexibility and fit.
The press studs and eyelets are made of antique nickel free brass.
- Pilot helmet in retro/classic style
- Press studs to fasten
- Classic pilot helmet made of lamb nappa
- Lined with lamb fur and cotton fabric
- Rib stitch is placed in the neck for flexibility and to fit anybody
- Comes in a black cotton bag with a leather cord
Maintenance / Care instructions:
Leather is a natural material and should be treated with care. Avoid exposing the leather to water as much as possible. This helps prevent the slight discoloration that might occur on rare occasions.
Lamb fur can be carefully treated with steam. It will give new life to the fur. To protect the leather, it is recommended to regularly treat with a leather care product. This will improve the leather’s resistance to moisture and dirt and thereby prolong the life of your SEJR item.